This weekend we celebrated Gus’ second birthday with our friends and family at our house.
Ordinarily my mom would help me with a party this size by making some of the food. Only now we live together and my kitchen is her kitchen, so we had to prep and plan out most the week leading up to the party so we had room and time to get everything ready.
I’ll spare you a step-by-step account of a two-year-old’s birthday party, here are the key points:
• Curious George Birthday Cake! (And so many desserts!)
• Monkeys in need of a good home!
• 12 months of pictures! And an updated chalkboard!
• Pin the banana on George game (and some hilariously placed bananas)
• A baby who loves cake, like his mother loves cake.